Can You Use Cash App To Send Bitcoin To Other People | Know the Truth
Written by: Cashapp
Since the Square Cash App has incorporated a quality service to sell and buy Bitcoin, a unique craze has been noticed among the people in the US. Paul Lopez, a property dealer in Los Angeles is among the several millions of happy customers of Square Cash App. In a brief interaction with one of our marketing executives, Paul Lopez pointed out some facts why he loves to use Cash App for selling & buying Bitcoin. He added that Cash App is fast, safe and reliable to send and receive money to and from contacts. The feature to deal into Bitcoin is like cherry on the cake like for millions of users like Paul Lopez. One matter over a large number of people wonder is whether they can use Cash App to send Bitcoin to other people or not. And the good thing is that we didn't have to dig any dipper to find the latest and updated facts about the possibility of transferring the Bitcoin to and from contacts.
If you also don't know the fact about the possibilities of transferring Bitcoin on Cash App, this post is for you. In this comprehensive post we are going to discuss everything that you must know before trading in cryptocurrency in Cash App. If you wish, you can get in touch with the Square Cash App customer service. And get the answer to all of your questions. Alternatively, all Cash App users can read further down this comprehensive post.
Can I Use Cash App To Send Bitcoin to Other People?
All the verified users of Cash App can sell & buy Bitcoin in just a few simple steps. But, what you may not is that users can't send Bitcoin to other people through phone number, email or name. However, users can withdraw Bitcoin to other applications from Cash App to Coinbase and Blockchain with the help of Bitcoin wallet address or by scanning QR code.
If you don't know the simple steps to buy & sell Bitcoin on Cash App, you don't need to worry at all. Just scroll down to learn how quickly you can buy and sell Bitcoin in Square Cash App once you successfully enable Bitcoin withdrawal.
How Do I Buy Bitcoin on Cash App?
If you are a verified user of Cash App, you can directly follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open up the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Tap the balance tab available at the home screen.
- Scroll down to find the Bitcoin tab and press it.
- Now choose the buy tab for buying Bitcoin.
- Here comes an option that shows the Bitcoin available at current rates.
- If you agree with the current rates, proceed and enter the amount you want to spend to buy Bitcoin.
- Here comes a verification step. Touch your thumb to confirm your identity or enter your PIN to validate the transaction to finish the transaction.
Note: Before making a final transaction, check out the applicable fees.
What are the Simple steps to sell the Bitcoin on Cash App?
In recent years, Bitcoin trading has emerged as the latest way of investment. A piece of good news is that you no longer have to look out for any other application than Square Cash App. With the help of the below-mentioned steps you can sell Bitcoin in Cash App.
- Go to the balance tab available at the home screen of Cash App.
- Scroll down or swap right/left to find the Bitcoin tab.
- Press the Bitcoin tab.
- Now press the sell tab.
- Use slider to set the amount of which you want to sell the Bitcoin or you can type the amount on the keypad.
- Then, press the sell tab.
- Here comes a new window with the amount and exchange rate fee
- Now touch your thumb to confirm your identity.
- Once you clear the verification, you will get the confirmation message on your screen.
In our comprehensive post, we have discussed how "Can You Use Cash App to Send Bitcoin to Other People ''. We also discussed the simple steps to purchase and sell Bitcoin in Square Cash App. We are sure all the above-mentioned information will be extremely beneficial for you. If you have any confusion, Cash App customer support would like to hear that.