Stock Trading on Cash App
Written by: Cashapp
Cash App has contributed a lot to make money management simpler and safer. Almost one decade ago, sending and receiving payment meant to have a lot of trouble. Going to the bank, standing in queue and writing cheque and deposit slips were used to be a source of pain. Maybe you have not forgotten those days. The whole journey of the banking world from paper to paperless has been a result of revolutionizing digital services. Digital payment applications like Cash App has given a lot of reasons to feel happy since its inception.There is one more reason to feel happy about Cash App. After reforming the process of money management, Cash App has announced to offer free, fast and reliable services for stock trading on Cash App. Yes, this latest and unprecedented development has occurred just a month ago.
So, as being a Cash App user, you don't have to go anywhere to hire stock trading services. You can use your existing Cash App and bank account to sell and purchase stock. If you don't know anything about stock trading like how to buy and sell a stock, don't worry you are not alone. Believe me there are several millions of people who don't know anything about investing in the stock. This post is for you if you want to make money by using Cash App. Read further to know everything that matters the most to you about stock trading on Cash App.
What is Stock?
The stock term is used to refer to the share and equity. Stock or share is a piece of a larger part of any financial asset. A share is considered the smallest fraction of the ownership of any company or business entity. Every large company sells its shares to the potential buyers to make money. And as a result of doing performance well in the market, the buyers get good returns at some regular intervals. Stock business used to be understood as a complex task a few years ago. The share market has always been very volatile and dynamic in nature. But, in recent years, due to the noticeable hike on the number of professional service providers for share trading, a new craze has been found among the people for share marketing. Amazing thing is that Cash App which is not only a platform of professionals but also reliable and certified is now available for stock trading services.
How to buy Stock on Cash App?
Doing stock trading on Cash App may attract huge benefits to you. If you never bought a share in your life, it is fine. Following is the simple method to do stock trading on Cash App:
- Launch the latest version of the Cash App on your phone to find the option for stock trading on Cash App.
- Now on the far side on the home screen of the Cash App you can see a twisted line just before the watch icon; Tap on it.
- Select the stock tab.
- Here comes a new window showing you the balance.
- Scroll down to know find the company whose share you can buy.
- At the same time with the help of arrow direction, + and - sign you can gauge the performance of the company.
- Just beside the name of the company you can see the existing rate of each share.
- Select any company of your interest and check the share price, company value, and symbol.
- Now tap on buy to purchase the shares.
- Type the amount that you want to invest and enter the Cash PIN or touch Id to confirm the transaction.
- Now for one more time tap on the confirm tab.
- Congrats as you are done with the stock trading on Cash App.
Note: Feel free to call our Cash App customer care department to know more about stock trading on Cash App.
How to Sell Stocks on Cash App?
After purchasing the stocks on Cash App, you will be glad to know that you can sell stocks as well. Selling stocks on Cash App is quite a simple and short procedure. Take a glimpse on the below-mentioned method sell the stock on Cash App:
- Tap the stock option from the home screen of the Cash App.
- Scroll down to find the company of which you have shares.
- Tap on the company name and select sell.
- Enter the Cash App PIN code and proceed with selecting confirm.
- Now you will get a notification on your screen as a confirmation that you have sold the stock on Cash App.
Note: In the process of doing stock trading on Cash App, if you face any issue like Cash App not working or transaction failure on Cash App, don't be upset. In just one call you can get the optimum solution from the experts of the Cash App customer care.