Nine Simple Steps to Send Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain
Written by: Cashapp
Can I send Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain? How to withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain? These are the commonly asked questions over the internet. The harsh truth is that there is a ton of rumors that prevailed about whether one can send Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain or not. That's why a large number of users, most often end with getting into unnecessary troubles or give up the idea to transfer their Bitcoin to any other desired mobile-based application.
But, don't worry; this post contains the certified information. At the end of this blog, you will have known the facts and methods as well. But, one thing more before we continue! In the case of the troubling situation, you can connect with Cash App customer support. The representative of the Cash App can help you with any kind of technical and non-technical issues related to your Cash App account. If you are not facing any kind of Cash App error, you can stay on this post and read further this helping post. So, let's move on with most basic but important question: What is Blockchain.com?
What is Blockchain.com?
Blockchain.com is a Luxembourg based company. It lets the users buy, sell, transfer and hold Bitcoin under the thick layer of security. Blockchain.com has more than 44 million wallets with $200B transactions. Lowest fees, customer-orientated terms of services and advanced security features are some major reasons why Blockchain.com is famous.
Can I Send Bitcoin From Cash App to Blockchain.com?
Yes, you can withdraw or send your Bitcoin to another certified & supported Bitcoin app including Blockchain.com in just a few simple steps. If you are trying but can't withdraw Bitcoin, then the chances are high that you are making a mistake or not following the terms of withdrawing Bitcoin on Cash App. Don't worry, at the end of this blog, you will have understood the three main conditions that you need to bear in mind and follow them before sending Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain or any other similar kind of application.
Simple Steps to withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain?
Cash App needs no words of introduction. Founded in 2013 by Square Inc. Cash App is a multitasking and smart mobile-based application. Users not only can send or receive money online but they can invest in stocks and trade in Bitcoin. With the help of these steps, you can locate the Bitcoin wallet address link and send Bitcoin from Cash App to Blockchain.
- Login to your Blockchain account & click on the receive tab.
- Here comes a unique link made of numerical numbers and letters that you can copy. On the same screen, you will get a QR code that you can scan.
- Now open your Cash App on your phone.
- Tap the balance tab.
- Scroll down to find the Bitcoin option and press it.
- Now move down to find the withdrawal Bitcoin tab.
- Here comes a new pop up asking you to scan the QR code.
- On the same pop up you will have an option to choose "Use Wallet Address".
- Tap the "Use Wallet Address" and paste the same copied wallet address link from Blockchain or paste the link in the given field.
- The last step is to pass the verification. For which you can type the PIN code or give a touch Id.
I can't withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App to any other application. Fix it now!
If you are getting any issue in the process of withdrawing the Bitcoin, check out the below-mentioned terms of services of Cash App related to the Bitcoin withdrawal fee.
- You must have at least Bitcoin worth of 0.0001. Only then you will be able to send Bitcoin from Cash App to any other application.
- Users can't withdraw Bitcoin more than $2000 in 24 Hours.
- The weekly limit for sending or transferring the Bitcoin is $5000.
- You must enable the withdrawal feature on Cash App.
- Always follow the Cash App withdrawal verification.
In the above post, we have discussed the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal process to Blockchain.com. All the users have to go Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal verification process to be able to send Bitcoin from Cash App to your desired destination (other apps). For more information and assistance click here.