Simple Steps to Print out Your Cash App Payment History
Written by: Cashapp
In recent years, with the advancement of internet technology and innovation in the IT sector, one thing that we all do is online payments. Thanks to the life-changing application like Square Cash App for offering simple & free but safe and effective P2P money transfer services. If you don’t know let me inform you that Cash App, founded in 2013, is among the top-rated money transfer services in the USA. This application is more than just a payment application. Apart from sending and receiving payments to and from contacts, users use it for stock & Bitcoin trading. Since it is quite simple to use and manage, millions of people have made Cash App an inevitable part of their lives. As I said people use Cash App a lot in everyday life therefore, there may be a rise of opportunity when you may have to print out your Cash App payment history. Especially, when you have to address any payment related conflict or need more clarification about a series of the doubtful transactions then you may have to download and print your Cash App statement.
Are you wondering, How to print your Cash App statement? What if I tell you that in just a few simple steps you can download your Cash App transaction history and take a print out of it as well. Yes, if you don't believe or don't know the easiest way to download a copy of your transaction history on Cash App, you must read this post till the end. In this post, we are going to discuss the method to take a print of old Cash App payments and a few more related topics.
How to Print Your Cash App Statement
One more thing before we continue! If you are looking for assistance to clear the Cash App transactions or deleting the payment history, you must get in touch with the experts of the Cash App. Since you alone can't do it.
Now let’s come to the point and go through the steps to print out the Cash App statement on PC. And yes you can access Cash App from a computer with the help of these steps:
- Login to your Cash App account on the computer.
- For a successful login, you have to enter your mobile number to get a verification code.
- After a successful sign-in, click on the activity tab from the left side panel.
- Now go to the right corner and click the statement tab.
- Here comes a month-wise drop-down menu under the export CSV tab.
- Select the month of the transaction of which you want to take the print out.
- Now you can see the list of transactions of the selected month with date, time and amount.
- At the top-right corner, you can see the print tab.
- If you have attached the printer to your PC, you can press the Print icon.
How to Save the Cash App Transaction History in PDF Format?
There could be a possibility that you would like to save the Cash App payment history in the PDF format to share it online with banks, friends or someone else. A piece of good news is that you can do so in just a few steps.
- Login to Cash App on your PC with your phone number and verification code.
- Go through the activity tab.
- Select the statement tab available at the right and top corner of the screen.
- Pick up the month and click print.
- Here on this page, you need to pay attention. The first option that you can see should be the destination. Click on the downside arrow available in front of the destination.
- From the drop-down menu select save as a PDF file and press below mentioned save tab.
- Create a file name and choose the location to save the file on your PC.
- Now you can share the saved file with anyone whom you want.
- In case if you want to download the statement in CSV format, you can do it by clicking the export CSV and then pressing the download tab.
This is how simply you can save and print out your Cash App payments history. Hopefully, you will find all the above-mentioned steps quite helpful and effective. For more information or assistance regarding anything related to Square Cash App, you always can have a free consultation with the Cash App representative.