How to Use the Cash App For Your Business
Written by: Cashapp
A few years back Paypal was not only a leading but also a dominant player in the USA. Experts never had thought that any other USA based company would ever raise and give a tough fight to the Paypal. But, they proved wrong and the credit goes to the rising and growing choice of millions: Cash App. After getting a huge positive response from people who use Cash App to send and receive money to and from their family members and contacts, now Cash App for business is trending. The reason behind the soaring popularity of the Cash App resides in its simple, fast and secure features which are optimum for small businesses.
It is quite normal if you are using any other app for a business like Paypal, Venmo or any other application. But, there are a few things to keep in mind while using any payment application either for personal or business use. Fees, quality of services, customer support, features, accessibility, acceptance and refund policy need to understand. To be fair, on all these parameters, Cash App for business account meet the expectation. If your existing app is causing you problems or charging high fees, it is the right time to kick off your app and switch to Cash App. Let's take a look at the Square Cash App reviews:
How to Use Cash App for Business
Cash App business account is easy to create and use. The good thing is that Cash App is available for Android and IOS phones as well. Anybody can download Cash App from Google Play Store and App Store. After downloading the App, the first thing you need to do is set up a business Cash App account. Find below the step by step method on how to set up a Cash App business account for small businesses.
- After successful download, tap the profile icon available at the left corner of the screen.
- Touch the picture shaped icon, to add your picture to your account if you wish.
- Scroll down the screen to find the add account option.
- Tap the add account option and enter the details of your bank account like name of the bank, account number, address and save.
- Now move down on the screen to find the personal tab. Touch it to open.
- Here enter your name, email address, contact details of yours or your business.
- Now again scroll down and you will find an option to change the account type.
- Tap it to convert the account from personal to business.
- On the same page, you will also find two more tabs: notification and privacy. With the help of these two tabs, you can manage the notification and your privacy settings.
- If you face any kind of issue, feel free to reach our Cash App customer service department for free and effective solutions.
Benefits of Cash App for Business
Cash App business account can offer you a simple and hassle-free payment procedure. Not only this; there are a few more numbers of benefits that you can enjoy. Find below some amazing benefits.
- The cash App business account fee is comparatively very less and reasonable. Cash App charges only 2.75% processing fee on every transaction.
- Cash App lets you receive $1000 in a month. And if you want to increase this limit, you are welcome to call our Cash App customer care.
- In just a few simple taps you can transfer your money to any of your bank or any other bank account for free. However, the instant deposit is a chargeable service (1.5%). You can choose normal deposit if you don't want to bear fees.
- Another biggest advantage is that you can create your unique "$Cashtag". Cashtag is a personal dedicated URL that you can share with your client to take payments. That's not all; you can link your Cashtag to your Cash.me page.
- The benefit of the Cash.me page is that this page is attachable to any digital account. You can share your link with anyone through your website, video, blog and even simple SMS. The receiver of your link or Cash.me page can make payment even without being the user of Cash App.
For more information about the Cash App for the business account, feel free to connect with us.