How To Send Money From Cash App to PayPal
Written by: Cashapp
Approaching banks now and then for sending and receiving payments to and from contacts has become a matter of the past. Thanks to the booming IT & Tech services for making life simpler like never before. A matter of pride is that today we have fast, free and safe mobile-based applications that are capable to transfer money in just a matter of seconds. More specifically, if we talk about top-rated mobile-based funds transfer apps in the USA are PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Venmo and Zelle top the list. Due to the presence of mobile applications in abundance, it is quite normal to use more than one payment application. Reportedly, a large number of people use multiple fund transfer applications in their devices. As a result, there is a rise in cases when users have to transfer funds from one mobile application to another. If you are also wondering how to send money from Cash App to PayPal, this post is for you.
Not only through this content, but you also can take direct help from Cash App customer support If you are struggling with any disgusting error on Square App. On the other hand, if your concern is about just learning the way to send and receive funds from Cash App to PayPal, read on this helping webpage.
Can I Transfer Money from Cash App to PayPal?
Founded in 1998, PayPal Holding Inc., known as just PayPal, is an American based company that enables users to pay, transfer money and accept payments. PayPal has spread its wingspan across the world. On the other hand, Square Cash App was established in 2013 which is another online payment application with headquarters in the USA. Cash App offers its service in the USA as well as the UK only. The duo are not only two separate organizations but also arch-rivals as well in the US market. They don't share any kind of business relationship. So, sorry to say but the truth is that you can't send money from Cash App to PayPal directly. But, a piece of good news is that there is an alternative way available that you can use to transfer funds between Cash App to PayPal. Here is the alternative method.
Send Money from Cash App to Bank Before PayPal
As using directly Cash App with PayPal is not possible, so the best alternative way is to receive money from Cash App via bank. If you have already linked a bank account to your Cash App account, follow these simple steps:
- The first step is to open the Cash App.
- Now press the balance tab.
- Scroll down to find the cash out tab; press this tab.
- Use slider left or right to fix the amount that you want to send to your bank.
- Now hit the cash out tab.
- Here comes a pop up with two options: Standard & Instant.
- The standard deposit is free but may take 2-3 business days. Instant is fast but it is chargeable. You can see the fee before sending the funds through instant deposit.
- Choose any preferred option by tapping on the tab.
- Now touch your thumb for verification purposes.
- Upon successful verification, you will get a confirmation pop on your screen.
- Press done to complete the process.
How to Add Money From Bank To PayPal
As you have received money from Cash App to your bank successfully, now in just a few simple clicks you can add money to PayPal account from your bank. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account on your phone.
- Now tap on the three dots available in front of the balance.
- Here comes a pop up showing you many options including add from your bank. Press on it.
- Now enter the amount and press next.
- Clear the verification by following the instruction.
- Upon successful verification, you will get a confirmation pop up and message as well.
Process to Add Money from Bank to Cash App With Ease of Mind
Wondering how can I transfer money from bank to Cash App? Here are the simple steps:
- Open Cash App on phone.
- Hit the balance tab and choose the cash tab.
- Move down on the screen to find the add cash option.
- Enter the amount and press add.
- Type the code or touch your thumb to clear the verification.
- After successful verification, you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
This post has demonstrated the indirect way of sending money from Cash App to PayPal through bank account. Hopefully, you will the method quite helpful and commendable. For more information and assistance, feel free to connect with our experts at Cash App customer support.