How to cash out money from Cash App
Written by: Cashapp
No doubt in the fact that Cash App has changed the life of the people. Today, Cash App is known for its meticulous services. Fast, secure, and reliable payment services are the cornerstone of the Cash App. However, the Cash is extremely popular, but it does not mean that everyone mandatorily knows the procedure of how to cash out money from Cash App. New users always get confused whenever it comes to sending money from the Cash App to the bank account. If this is the case with you, you are cordially welcome to read this article. Although, keep in mind that the virtual money you have stored in the Cash App application is not useless. You will be glad to know that you can transfer the Cash App funds to anyone whom you want. If you don't want to send money, you can use the Cash App funds for shopping.
But, if you are determined to Cash out money to your bank, you can do so by following the below-mentioned steps. So, let's understand the procedure precisely by discussing the main three topics.
- How to transfer money from Cash App to bank account?
- How long does it take to get money from Cash App?
- Can we withdraw money from Cash App card?
How to transfer money from Cash App to bank account?
If you don't want to transfer your Cash App fund and nor want to purchase anything, then the last option left for you is to transfer the money to your bank account. Find below the list of simple steps to transfer money:
- Open your favorite money transfer application: Cash App.
- As soon as you land to the home screen, press on the balance check option.
- Now hit on Cash out.
- Type or select the amount that you want to transfer to your bank account.
- Here comes a catch. Cash App offers two options to transfer the funds: standard and Instant. Standard transfer deposit is free. Whereas the instant deposit is chargeable up to 1.5% of the total fund that you want to transfer.
- Select the deposit type as per your requirement (mentioned in 5th no).
- Choose you bank from the menu and link it if it you are transferring money for the first time,
- Now the for security purposes enter your PIN or touch Id.
- Congrats, you are done with the process of transferring money from Cash App to bank account.
Note: To transfer the money successfully, it is mandatory to enter the PIN or touch Id. If you have forgotten your PIN number or touch Id, you can consult with the Cash App customer service by calling them at the given contact number. .
How long does it take to get money from Cash App?
You will be glad to know that through Cash App you can transfer the money to your bank account hassle-free and flawlessly. As you know that Cash App offers two options for funds transfer: standard and instant deposit. If you choose standard disposition, the process of transfer can take three days to complete. On the other hand, if you select instant deposit, the amount will be transferred to your bank account immediately.
Can we withdraw money from Cash App card?
You will be delighted to know that anyone who is verified users of the Cash App can withdraw money from Cash App card. Be informed that Cash App Card is a kind of Visa debit card or ATM card that you can use to make the payments for various purchases or withdraw cash from the ATM machines. Cash App card is something that has given an upper hand to the Cash App payment application over its competitors. In order to get your Cash App card, you need to be a verified user and only then you can make a request for your Cash App card. To place your order for a versatile Cash App card or to be a verified user, you can call the Cash App customer service.
Note: Your Cash PIN is a highly confidential asset. So, don't share it with anybody and to keep your account keep it change at regular intervals.
Conclusion: Finally, in short, it is relevant to say that Cash App deserves a ton of applauds. From sending money to withdraw cash from ATM everything is easy and user-friendly. Peace of mind and satisfaction with all payment-related needs is guaranteed. If you have a question to ask or looking forward to getting any solution to Cash App related issues, feel free to reach the Cash App customer care.