How to Add a Credit Card to the Cash App
Written by: Cashapp
Does Cash App take credit cards? Or How to add money to Cash App account from Credit card? These are the two most frequently asked questions by new users of the Cash App. As you know the Cash App is a state-of-the-art way for money management. It is highly commendable if you are thinking to start your journey with Cash App. To get the most of the Cash App, adding a credit card to the Cash App is worth considering. As you are reading this article the chances are high that you don't know the simple steps to add a credit card to the Cash App.
Reading this comprehensive post will help you to understand the procedure to register a credit card on Cash App. Following are the topics that we will be discussing.
- How to add a credit card to the Cash App?
- How to pay with a credit card on Cash App?
How to add a credit card to the Cash App?
Always having enough money in pocket or debit card is not possible. For hassle-free experience what best you can do is to add a credit card to the Cash App account. Following are the simple steps to add a credit card to the Cash App:
- Launch the Cash App on your smartphone.
- Tap the profile icon from the Top & left side of the screen.
- Now scroll down to find the add credit card option.
- Here you will get a screen clearly showing you that send money using any major credit card at just 3%.
- Kindly note that making any transaction including sending money or making payment through Cash App using credit card will cost you 3% additional fee.
- On the same screen, you will get an empty field to type the credit card number. Punch the numbers available on the Cash App's keypad.
- Now enter the expiry date, CVV number and ZIP of your credit card.
- Tap on add card to add a credit card to the Cash App successfully.
- You will be pleased to know that you don't need to enter details like bank name, account number and other contact details. Cash App fetches the data automatically from the bank server.
Note: In a few simple clicks you can remove and replace the credit card. Select the card and choose any desired option between remove or replace card. For more information, feel free to call the Cash App customer support.
How to pay with a credit card on Cash App?
After the successful attachment of credit card to the Cash App, now you must understand how to pay with a credit card on Cash App. Kindly be informed that though paying through credit card on Cash App is possible but it is not free. Cash App charges 3% fee of the total amount of the transaction.
- Run the Cash App on your device.
- From the Cash App's in-built keypad, press the digits or amount that you want to send.
- Tap on pay option from below right corner.
- Type the name, Cashtag, phone number or email address of the person who you want to send money.
- In the next available field type anything that is related to the transaction.
- Tap the amount to select the mode of payment.
- Now select the credit card from the menu. Be informed that you can select the Cash App and bank balance as well apart from the credit card.
- Press the pay option from the right side of the screen.
- Upon a successful transaction, the same amount will be deducted from your card and transferred to another person.
Note: Issue like payment failure or missing transaction on Cash App is rare but undeniable problem that may occur at some points in the times. Let the experts help you to get rid of all kind of problems related to the Cash App; that too for free.
24Hrs Cash app help available
Even though making digital payment is unarguably helpful, the sad truth is that online payment may cause you trouble. But, I have good news for every Cash App user. We are a certified tech support offers fast, reliable and free solution. In our Cash App customer care department, we have experienced IT professional and hardcore software engineers.