Fastest Way to Enable Bitcoin Withdrawal on Cash App 2020
Written by: Cashapp
Founded in 2013, Square Cash App has transformed the process of online money management in the USA. One thing that has amazed the people is the multitasking ability of Cash App. Almost seven years ago, the founders of Square Inc. had developed Cash App with just an aim to offer quality & hassle-free money transfer services. But, witnessing a huge demand of users, Cash App introduced two more features: Stock investing & Bitcoin trading. With the introduction of stock & Bitcoin trading features, Cash App has become a one-stop destination for online money management. Amid growing popularity, a large number of people could be seen asking how to enable Bitcoin withdrawal on Cash App? Or what are Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal settings?
If you are also looking for the professional and best method to enable Bitcoin withdrawal on Cash App, this post is for you. In this blog, we will show you step by step settings that you need to follow for being able to transfer your Bitcoin to other applications. One more thing before we start discussing, be informed that you can take direct help from Cash App customer support if you can't sell, buy, send Bitcoin or have any other trouble. So, let's move on with one basic but most frequently asked question: Can I Withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App to any other Wallet?
Can I Withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App to any other Wallet?
Of course, you can withdraw! But, before that, you need to go through the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal verification process. For safety reasons, you need to be verified users first. Upon successful verification, with the help of Cash App Bitcoin wallet address or other app's wallet address, you can transfer your Cryptocurrency to and from your e-wallet. And don't worry, cash app verification process time is not more than 24hours.
How to Set up Bitcoin Withdrawal Settings on Cash App?
Only becoming a verified user of Cash App is not enough. The next important step is to enable the Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal feature. These are the appropriate steps:
- Open Square Cash App on your phone.
- Hite the profile tab.
- Scroll down to find the Bitcoin option in the fund section.
- Press the Bitcoin option.
- Move down on the screen to find the enable withdrawal; hit it.
- Here comes a pop up talking about verification.
- Press continue and get ready with your government-approved photo id card.
- Now you will have to grand the camera access to your Cash App. Go to the setting and turn on the camera access.
- As a part of verification, you need to scan both sides of your photo id card and your face.
- Now you will get a status saying that "Bitcoin Withdrawal Approval is pending".
- Wait for almost 24-48 hours.
- Upon successful verification, you will get an email message as well as notification for successful activation for Bitcoin withdrawal.
- Now you can transfer or withdraw your Bitcoin on Cash App in just a few simple clicks.
How to Withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App to Any other Bitcoin App?
The method to send and receive Bitcoin to and from Cash App is quite simple and short. With the help of a QR code or wallet address link, you can withdraw Bitcoin in just a few seconds. Here is the method:
- Press the balance tab on your Cash App home page.
- Scroll down to find the Bitcoin and tap on it.
- Now hit the Withdraw Bitcoin tab.
- Here comes a field where you must enter the wallet address link or scan a QR code.
- Now to complete the transaction, you have to enter the PIN or confirm your touch Id.
- Cash App Bitcoin withdrawal fee will be visible on the screen. Once do check the fee before sending the Bitcoin to another app.
Important Note: According to the latest updates, before withdrawing Bitcoin on Cash App, users must have at least 0.001 Bitcoin to make a successful withdrawal. You can't withdraw Bitcoin worth of more than $2000 in 24 hours. And $5000 limit is fixed for seven days or one week. Cash App may take 30-40 minutes to complete the Bitcoin withdrawal.
In the above, we have discussed how to enable Bitcoin withdrawal in Cash App 2020. We are sure that following the above-mentioned method will come as a great help. Not only this, in the process of applying the Bitcoin withdrawal settings if you witness any kind of error, let the experts help you. Cash App representatives are experts and can solve any issue that you are struggling with. They offer special assistance to turn the Bitcoin into Cash as well.