Cash App Referral: Simple Steps to Add People & Get $5
Written by: Cashapp
Cash App is a peer-to-peer money transfer application. It means one Cash App user can send money to another user only. To carry out tasks like sending and receiving money to and from Square App, both the sender and receiver must have Cash App installed on their phones. To discuss how Cash App referral program works, you can dial the Cash App phone number or read this post till the end.
How to add someone on Cash App - Android & iPhone?
In day to day life, every now and then we have to interact with our friends, relatives, sibling, colleagues, associates, and other contacts. And in everyday interaction many times a need arises when we have to send and receive money to and from our contacts. As nowadays digitalization is on a peak, so it is quite normal to expect online money. And when it comes to dealing or managing money online, believe us nothing could be better than Cash App. For hassle-free payments, using Cash App only by you is not enough. To make life easier and convenient, make sure your other contacts are also using Cash App.
You don't need to worry if your friends and relatives are not using Cash App because in just a few simple taps you can refer and add other people on Cash App. Find below the simple steps and learn how to invite friends or other people on Cash App.
- Open the Square Cash App on your phone.
- Now touch the profile or photo icon available at the right corner of the home screen.
- Right here on this page just below your name and $cashtag, you can see "invite friends and tag $5 tab".
- Hit the invite tab to add other people on Cash App.
- Now to search the people, you can type name, phone number or email address.
- Person with a "Uses Cash App" tag in front of the name means that he/she uses a Cash App.
- Other contacts who don't use Cash App will not have the "Uses Cash App" tag next to their name.
- You can share Square App to those people who don’t use Cash App. You can select multiple contacts as well.
- Now press the "Invite" button and then select send.
- If you wish you can share the Cash App link through SMS, email, and Whatsapp.
- Now it is up to the recipient whether he/she downloads Cash App or not.
This is how simply you can search for people who are not Cash App users and invite them to use this popular and smart application. But, only sharing the downloading link is not enough. To earn the free cashapp reward money of $5, it is mandatory that the recipient does use your referral code and send $5 after downloading the application. So, let's find out the simple and short method to use referral code on Cash App.
How to use referral code on Cash App?
Getting a reward of $5 on Cash App involves three steps. Downloading application, using a referral code and making the first transaction by sending at least $5. As already you have learned how to share a Cash App, here is how to use referral code.
- After installing the Cash App, follow the simple instructions to create your account.
- Share your card details as well to complete the signup.
- Now select the top left icon available at the home screen.
- Right here you have to enter the Cash App referral code.
- From now onwards you will have 14 days to send $5 to earn free Cash App reward.
I did not get a 5 dollar referral bonus? What to do now?
If you are feeling being cheated because of missing the referral bonus, get connected with the Cash App customer support. There could be so many reasons for not getting reward money. But, whatever may be the reason, Cash App experts have a solution to all kinds of problems.
Till now in this post, we have talked about how to add people on Cash App. We also briefly discussed how to use referral code to earn $5 as a referral bonus. We are sure you will find all the given information quite helpful. For more information about Cash App referral bonus or to get a solution related to Cash App, feel free to get the help of Cash App representatives.