3 Important Things to Know About Cash App Visa Debit Card
Written by: Cashapp
Do you find difficulties in carrying cash money all the time with you? The reality is that many of us feel like this in our day to day life. Maybe you have probably already figured out, we are talking about the best alternative way to carrying cash money. And the best alternative comes from the USA based peer-to-peer money transfer application: Cash App. Established in Oct 2013, Square Cash App is counted among the top-rated mobile-based money transfer services in the USA. If you are in a dilemma and don't have any idea about Cash App Visa ATM card, this post is for you. In this blog, we will discuss the features of Square cash card. Also, you will get an overview of multi-tasking and versatile Cash App Visa Debit Card.
One more thing before we continue! If you are a user of Visa debit card of Square Cash App and struggling with any error, you must think about taking assistance from Cash App customer service & continue to enjoy the Cash App card benefits. So, let's start our journey through 3 important things to know about Cash App Visa ATM Card.
What is Cash App Card? How can I order a Cash App card?
Cash App Card is nothing but just like a normal bank debit card. Its specialty is that all the certified banks accept payment through this card. All the verified users can use cash cards to make payments at gas stations, markets, and shopping malls. Besides that, you can load money to your cash card from your bank account and whenever needed, you can withdraw money at any ATMs. After downloading the Cash App from Google Play Store or the App Store, with the help of the below-mentioned steps you can order Cash App card:
- Open the application.
- Press the cash card tab available at the home screen.
- Here comes an image of a typical Cash App Visa card. Just below that press the tab of getting free cash card.
- Now you will get a message saying “Get a Free custom Visa card to use with App". Hit the continue tab.
- Sign on the screen as accurately as possible.
- The next step is to choose the card design. Press the edit option if you want to edit the design of your card. Otherwise, click next.
- Now enter your email address and hit the next tab.
- Confirm your first, last name and enter the date of birth.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Here comes a confirmation message saying that your card is ready and cash card will arrive within a week.
What is a Cash App Card fee?
Making payment through Cash App debit card is free. In just a few simple clicks, you can make payments anytime & anywhere. But, one thing to bear in mind is that withdrawing money through Cash App card is not completely free. There are no Cash App card fees except $2 for withdrawing money at an ATM.
How to Use Cash App Debit Card?
The cash card is simple to use and easy to manage. You can use this exclusive visa debit card in two ways. One is at any certified bank's ATM to withdraw your money from your Cash App Account or E-wallet. And secondly, you can use it in shops to make payments for products or services you purchased. Another important noticeable thing about Square Cash card is that users can enable it or disable it through their phone anytime.
Today we have discussed 3 important things to know about Cash App Visa Debit Card. Hope, you have found all the mentioned-facts useful and valuable. If any doubt left in your mind or want a solution to any Cash App Debit card problem, get instant help through live chat with Square Cash app customer service.